Hafthor Bjornsson: Game of Thrones on-screen character breaks 501kg deadlift record

Round of Thrones on-screen character Hafthor Bjornsson has set a world deadlifting record by lifting 501kg (1,104lb). Bjornsson, a powerlifter who depicted Ser Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in the HBO arrangement, broke the record at his rec center in his local Iceland. He lifted the free weight for two seconds, before dropping the loads and thundering in enchant. The occasion was spilled by sports supporter ESPN and recorded for Bjornsson's YouTube channel. Bjornsson, who is 2.05m tall (6ft 9in), recently won the World's Strongest Man rivalry in 2018. Talking in an "off camera" video posted on YouTube, Bjornsson stated: "I'm very pleased, you know. I'm amazingly glad. "It's incredible - there's nothing better than refuting individuals. Such huge numbers of individuals didn't have confidence in me, such huge numbers of individuals that stated, '501kg is never going to go up'... In any case, I likewise had a great deal of help." He included: "I feel solid, I feel better. I'm simply totally confused, despite the fact that I'm gabbing now. Yet, I'm energized, too energized - this is tremendous for me." The record was recently held by Eddie Hall, a British man who in 2016 turned into the main man to lift 500 kg.
►► Like and share more news!
►► Subscribe to 00Fast News!
►► See you in the next news! Goodbye!
https://00fastnews.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk21WmIYqyxp5vWuQDRklA
Created By 00Fast News

Post a Comment

0 Comments